Why RoofTec for the Environment?
RoofTec promotes sustainable business practices
- Extends the roof’s life cycle up to 80%, reducing the consumption of raw materials and disposal of replaced roofing materials.
- Restores white roofs’ ability to refract light and reflect heat, promoting energy efficiency.
- Collects waste water and properly disposes in a sanitary sewer system, versus traditional roof cleaning that dumps contaminated waste water, environmental pollutants and high pH cleaning solvents into the building’s storm water system.
Responsible contractors and building owners specify the RoofTec Systems™ process for roof maintenance.
For complete roof restoration, use Tremco Coatings:
What makes our
Changes in the way we view and treat our environment are having profound effects on our future. Our process supports these important goals:
- Reducing our carbon footprint
- Eliminating the discharge of pollutants into stormwater systems
- Using EcoLogo-certified non-detergent cleaners
- Extending the lifespan of roofing systems
- Reducing the consumption of natural resources